This policy describes how SystematicEdge Limited collects, uses and shares personal information of users of this website – SystematicEdge.com.
By visiting our website SystematicEdge.com (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
1. Collection of information
For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise).
- Information we collect about you – information automatically collected when you visit our Site.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- in any part of the world;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) of the Law of Hong Kong;
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
4. Third-party sites
- Our Site or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Since we do not have control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites to understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use
- Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to: